Important COVID-19 Update
Centre Update 07.07.21
At 11am today the NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian announced the Stay-at-Home order will continue to be in effect until midnight 16th July for Greater Sydney, the Blue Mountains, Wollongong and the Central Coast. This excludes Salamander Bay Square.
In all other parts of NSW the following restrictions will apply for the above mentioned period;
- People who have been in the Greater Sydney region (including the Blue Mountains, Central Coast and Wollongong) on or after June 21 should follow the stay-at-home orders for a period of 14 days after they left Greater Sydney.
- Visitors to households will be limited to 5 guests – including children;
- Masks will be compulsory in all indoor non-residential settings, including workplaces, and at organised outdoor events;
- Drinking while standing at indoor venues will not be allowed;
- Gym classes limited to 20 per class (masks must be worn);
- The one person per four square metre rule will be re-introduced for all indoor and outdoor settings, including weddings and funerals;
- Outdoor seated, ticketed events will be limited to 50 per cent seated capacity
Centre Update 1.07.21
For you when you visit us;
- Locate the QR check-in signage on entry and check-in prior to entering our centre (from 12th July)
- Check in at each individual store that you visit (from 12th July)
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask whilst visiting in-centre
- Ensure you keep 1.5 metres between yourself and others
- Observe any store entry limit numbers
- Utilise the sanitiser that is available throughout the Centre
If you are unwell, it’s important to please stay home and ensure you get tested if you have symptoms.
Charter Hall remains focused on safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our community.
We would like to thank you again for your continued cooperation and support.